Tuesday, April 6, 2010

More work on Aftershock

After wasting an hour watching (and falling asleep from lack of stimuli) a National Geographic documentary on the Phoenicians, I decided to put in a bit of guitar practice before retiring for the evening. Walked through Hyparxis (lead part), Misleading Chambers and Magnetic Fields. By this time, I was feeling awake again, so fired up Ubuntu and started writing the continuing score for Aftershock.

Harpsichord is almost complete, I still need to complete the last part of the piece where the guitar solo begins. English horn and oboe parts are in need of additional tweaking, but they are also coming along quite well.

My son then procedeed to show me yet another clip (mash-up) of some promotional films for Ravin Rabids which he finds hysterical. I must admit that some parts will get a smile out of me, although I can't be exposed to it for too long.

Now for some reading, then sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment